Ubuntu Tweak, an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone, providing a lot of many useful desktop and system options which the default desktop environment doesn't provide, is now at version 0.8.3.
The developer of Ubuntu Tweak is powering on with the software and keeps adding new features, not to mention the sleuth of updates implemented in each new version.
Highlights of Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.3:
• Two mirrors for the Apps data have been added which means that the access for this feature will be a lot more stable;
• The “Touch Mode” for Overlay Scrollbars can now be selected from options;
• A Unity WebApp specific action like S0 is now ignored;
• An ubuntu-tweak crash with SIGSEV in PyGILState_Ensure() has been fixed;
• The File Manager module no longer crashes when it’s loaded.
A complete list of updates and fixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Ubuntu Tweak 0.8.3.